Ecorys is an international provider of research, consulting and management services focused on the development, delivery and evaluation of public policy. For more than twenty five years our expertise has helped our clients in the public, private and civil society understand and meet their challenges.
Our services focus on nine key areas throughout the UK and Europe:
- Education & Culture - children, young people and families; learning & skills; quality assurance for higher education; the European Union Bologna Process; culture, sport & heritage… .
- Social Inclusion - employment; health and well-being; crime and justice; civil society, eGovernment and integrated approaches for socially excluded groups; ….
- Enterprise -innovation; sector skills; private-sector-led growth; enterprise support; social finance; financing mechanisms…
- Energy & Climate Change - energy; climate change; sustainable development…
- Local & Regional Development - economic analysis; planning and development; housing; transport…
- Technical Assistance - Our management experience can help you develop your programme strategy, provide regular technical assistance or run an entire programme, including EU Structural Funds.
- Survey - Whether your need is for face to face surveys, telephone interviewing, postal surveys or statistical analysis, we can help you find the answers to your questions.
- International Development - Supporting economic & social development in developing and transition economy countries, we have a proven commitment to poverty reduction and working with Governments to develop their policy solutions and capacity.
- Creative Services – Our creative team provides the backbone of our one-stop print, web and design solutions – helping you deliver your message with impact, across all types of media.