This US$1.1 million project is helping the Government of Kosovo to implement the new salary and grading system for civil servants at the central and at the municipal levels. This involves the following activities:
- Reviewing and revising the relevant legislation;
- Reviewing the classification of positions according to the Regulation for Job Classification and putting them into the new compensation scheme,
- Categorizing / standardizing positions across the civil service;
- Improving HR Management in the civil service, determining clear administrative procedures for career promotion, and developing procedures for performance appraisal;
- Providing the necessary training for the personnel responsible for applying the new HRM processes and legislation;
- Train the trainer training.