Ecorys provides Learning Managers for our Big Lottery Fund evaluation contracts including the Ageing Better Evaluation and Learning Programme, Commissioning Better Outcomes and Wellbeing Evaluation and Learning Contract 2.
Its their role to disseminate and share learning including:
- Developing creative products such as infographics and animations
- Producing briefing papers, policy commentaries, blogs, new articles to communicate learning to other funders and commissioners
- Hosting peer to peer action learning activities, webinars workshops and conferences to explore good practice
- Advise grant holders on the development of effective communication strategies
- Training, good practice guides and bespoke support in social media, blogging, web development and other communication tools.